Sunday, September 04, 2011

Cut Short Hair!!

Last day Jowy staying in Johor. Later on, he will fly back to Selangor. Sobbbb~  I shall be waiting for his next trip back here again XD

Yesterday we had our Sushi Dinner at Jusco there. Maybe next time i won't ask him to accompany me eat Sushi again, cause i getting tired eating Japanese food since that day ate a lot at Wafu Kitchen Japanese Restaurant with Hung. Eukkkkkkk....~

Before our dinner, we went to funfair just beside the Jusco there. Paying the entrance fees RM4 per person. =.=ll OKAYY~ Then, we played 'Tikam' games. Finished up RM70 already. @,@~ Damn expensive..  eat our money one! aiksssss~ Just won these few things only, finished up RM100 already. Babi betul!! @!#@%$#^#$!$#@^


My curly hair gone already T.T~ I just cut my hair yesterday after work. Wuwu~ Look like 'ginna' @,@~ But still not bad larhh .. hahas! Next time i upload those new hairstyle pictures. XP it's really first time my hair cut so short ... yeah .... abit too short liao o.O~


Next Friday is Jowy's bifthday. Couldn't celebrate for him that day. So, I just bought a white coloured shirt for him. Suit him! XD But mum and I bought many our dresses too. Wahaha ! Women always like shopping!! XDD
Belonged
smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment

有些东西只有信任才能看的到的♥ ♥ ♥The things you see with your eyes are not always real..some things are only visible with FAITH