Thursday, April 07, 2011

i'M hairstylist

I Like This Picture !x3

Yesterday I cut my front hair by myself~!!xD
But this is not 1st time already
And Today I cut again because i'M still not satisfy with my own creation
But my mum asked me," Did you cut anything?"

OMG~ Did I really cut my hair ? o.O
When I ate mamee, there's a small free gift inside
WOW~
I got Doraemon's door(任意门) ~hahas
They bought many mamees so i asked them anyone got ShinChan
All of the gifts is doraemon...disappointed~ *

Just now watched 范范与黑人's wedding pictures
SWEEEEEET~ x)
If my hubby is 谐星,I sure will love him so much!! haha!!

Change something in my blog
She* getting old already, really need polish for awhile=D

My LingLing go to camp, but will be back soon
Without her, so lonely arrrhhhhhh T____T
Waiting for her to 从出江湖(couldn't find the english translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

有些东西只有信任才能看的到的♥ ♥ ♥The things you see with your eyes are not always real..some things are only visible with FAITH