Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Moonlight Festival

It's Moonlight Festival Day, today. But, it's not my day. Woke up in the early morning with tiring and blurring brain. Going for my first day, again. It's quite stressful and boring also. One mentor drove us going for practical demo. We sufferred little bit sunlight. When we returned, i get noserun. In the end, i sick. Somemore, having gastric for the WHOLE DAY. DAMN IT..!!!! I don't want to have this kind of life. But, because of him, i willing to do. Hope i can get old faster and get married. So that, i not need to do work anymore =D. But, i think there's still a long way for it. Sigh.... Just now mum gave me rm50 said that's for compensation for my injured leg from dad. YUHHOOOO..~~~ More money to save now to buy honeymoon ticket for my 'lou dao' and my 'ah bu' liao haha..Waiting for this coming December and i will be able to go Bugis with him..hehe..i need to find my bed now because i BEH TAHAN liao T_______T But before this, will have a nice chat with him first tonight .. smile~ Enjoy my phone's wallpaper = mooncake P.I.G. .. nice ya~ haharx :PThis is the jelly mooncake .. super nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

有些东西只有信任才能看的到的♥ ♥ ♥The things you see with your eyes are not always real..some things are only visible with FAITH