Sunday, September 26, 2010

new skin for my blog =D

Just finished my new blogskin. Let my blog looks more fresher if not i will be complained as a bad owner of blog. Hahas..I tried to change those old stuffs so how is it? Is it nicer than the previous one? Ermmmm....don't ask me..I Don't Knowwww,, HuHu.........Yesterday bro called dad that he get bitten by bedbug..OH NO!!!! All his body is red swollen. But his landlord got gave him some kind of cream for the itchy. So,...he asked dad to fetch him back home. We rushed to sg and we didnt't even have the time to have our dinner ="(

These few days I busing with current work. So stress and don't know how to express de feeling. Sign..............So, yesterday i decided to have a midnight chat with 99. He asked me whether tired or not and i felt im not and said it. But when i ended the call, i already went to find my ancestors .. SWT .. Want to watch some drama but don't know got what nice drama for me .. any suggestion?
There's got one Taiwan drama called '爱' and i OBSESSED BY THIS DRAMA and already in 4++ episode already...OMG~ Im an aunty liao lorh~ yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...how come

No comments:

Post a Comment

有些东西只有信任才能看的到的♥ ♥ ♥The things you see with your eyes are not always real..some things are only visible with FAITH