Wednesday, September 29, 2010

回到过去

Maybe it because im listening jay's song-回到过去- and start emo. It regains my old sweet memories during meetoto period with him. But it seems that like im the only one remember and still live in old sweet time. Trying control my emotion now. Im not going to drop a tear from my eyes. I swear. Still remember we used to grabbed lounge during the midnight, where there was not much people playing games. And we started our both chat in lounge. Sometimes, skype. Although my heart was not wholly on him at that particular time but it was funny and happy. Why most of the sweet time does not last long.? W H Y
This song used to be..erm...now also..i think..probably..my theme of my meetoto's house..cause it meaningful for me. Not only him, other names that can't be forgotten for my whole life too.. BUT .. now all changed. ---..为什么那种感觉怎么也找不回了..---

No comments:

Post a Comment

有些东西只有信任才能看的到的♥ ♥ ♥The things you see with your eyes are not always real..some things are only visible with FAITH